HAIR CARE FOR SOHO RING HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS
– At bed-time, pleat the hair into one large loose braid to the side or use a scrunchie to tie along the length of the extensions. Please avoid using any sharp elastic band or similar materials. Remember not to pull too tight or place too high on the head. This may cause irritation. Remember it’s much better to braid your extensions to keep the wave if you have wavy extensions.
– Every morning, run your fingers from the scalp along the length of your extensions and separate the extensions with your fingertips to keep them from twisting together and at the same time, it will maintain its natural look.
– When washing your hair, braid or tie your hair along the extension length, then you can scratch your scalp for cleansing. Please do not rub the extensions against each other to avoid tangling. Be very gentle with shampooing. There are recommendations from several extension companies to squeeze the shampoo through the hair, instead of rubbing. Avoid 2-in-1 hair products and products with wax, alcohol and silicone or sulfur.
– After washing, squeeze out the excess water gently, first with your hands, and then blot with a towel. Do not scrub with the towel, it may cause tangling and matting. Please wait to let your extensions dry naturally or blow dry before you undo the braid or ponytail. After the hair is completely dry, brush through gently with a wide tooth comb or ball tipped brush starting at the bottom, or ends of the hair. Always start working from the bottom and gradually move the brush further up the hair to avoid unnecessary tangling. Avoid catching the brush on the foundation. Remember if the hair is still wet, it will cause tangling of the hair when brushed.
– Do not sleep with wet hair. Hair should be dried thoroughly before sleep.
– The extensions do not receive natural scalp oils and need to be conditioned every wash. You must use moisturizer for your extensions in order to keep them in good condition. Do not apply conditioner to the roots or directly on the area of attachment. You can only use it along the length of your extensions. It is essential to use a spray moisturizer everyday as lack of moisture encourages hair to tangle.
– When you would like to straighten your extensions, please use a hair straightener. Avoid using a blow drier as it will require a lot of pulling. Avoid using any hot appliances, blow dryers, curling irons, flat irons directly at the point of attachment.
– If you are having your extensions styled at your hairdresser, please notify the hairdresser to have someone there to hold your extensions while blow dry.
– Although the hair extensions are real hair, it is not root-based and does not receive the same nutrients and oils as your natural hair. Please be aware, the more you use heat on your hair, the shorter the life-span of the hair extensions.
– If you are having your extension cut at your hairdresser, please address the hairdresser to use hair razor only not scissors, as hair extensions can not be blunt cut.
– Avoid using any sharp elastic band when you tie your hair in ponytail. Itâ€™s much better and healthier with scrunchie or any soft material.
– Avoid colouring your extensions even if this is 100% Remy Human Hair because the hair is already coloured with professional chemical treatment. But if you still opt to colour your extensions, we recommend only colouring them darker. Please do not try to bleach as this will cause damage to the hair. When you touch up your colour, just touch up the root area. Avoid also tinting, perming or any other chemical processes as it will weaken the hair.
– Avoid prolonged exposure to chlorine. Wear a cap if possible. Wash and condition your hair immediately after going swimming. Do not allow chemicals to remain in your hair for any length of time.
– If you tan in a spray boothâ€” cover your hair with a towel or a shower cap and limit use to once a week.
– Make a practice of rinsing and conditioning after exercising. Salt from exercising, if allowed to build up, will strip the hair.
Failure to adhere to these instructions will shorten the life-span of your hair extensions.
In case you have any difficulties, please give us a call and we will be happy to assist.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SOHO CLIP-ON HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS
– Gently detangle thoroughly from ends to clips with a pick or wide tooth comb before washing.
– Carefully shampoo with tepid water and moisturizing or detangling shampoo. Do not rub or twist the hair. Gently squeeze shampoo through hair from clips to ends. Rinse thoroughly.
– Use conditioner of choice for “Dry” hair.
– Gently squeeze out excess water and pat or squeeze dry with towel. Do not roll or rub hair dry in towel.
– Gently detangle again with a pick or wide tooth comb.
– Add small amount of leave-in Conditioner.
– Do not brush when wet.
– Let air-dry or blow-dry on low-med.
– Store with clips closed to avoid tangling.
WIG CARE INSTRUCTIONS
– Fill a large bowl with enough cold or lukewarm water to fully immerse wig.
– Dissolve approximately one tablespoon of WIG SHAMPOO and wash gently.You can use normal hair shampoo for human hair wigs.
– Rinse thoroughly in cold water.
– Rinse bowl out and refill it with fresh water. Dissolve one or two tablespoons of WIG CONDITIONER in water and immerse wig. Do not rinse. You can use normal hair conditioner for human hair wigs.
– Allow wig to drip dry. Do not comb or brush wig when wet.
– Brush wig to desired style when totally dry.
– Do not use curling irons, straightening irons or blow dryers on synthetic wigs. You can use styling irons on human hair wigs only.
– Use WIG CARE PRODUCTS to maintain the life and beauty of your wig.